Corporate Girl Swag

I remember it as clear as day.  During my Junior year of college I was going to so many engineering conferences and networking my pants off.  It was my goal since 19, to get into Corporate America!  By the time I was 21 I had an internship and secured my position in a large Corporation.  *FistPump*

One thing I always told myself was never lose my sense of personal style.  From the time I was a little nina to now, Papi always encouraged me to be myself and let my personality ~*Shine*~.  Mom always taught me how to be firm and dont let the opinion of others break me.  I was never fascinated by the boring white button ups and black slacks aspect of corporate culture.  I know theres set standards of looking like a professional, but who says I cant add A Touch of Mud, to it.  Thus, i developed my own Corporate Girl Swag.  You dont have to break the bank to look like a million bucks... or look like u work at a place thats worth well over that.  I just wanted to share with you some styles I put together that are ~*ME*~while maintaining that professional touch that Corporate America requires.


No comments:

Post a Comment